MAY 2021 COVID UPDATE:
Well hello again friends,
So 2021 has been just as strange (if not moreso!) as its predecessor, we are sure you would agree! We took this current lockdown as a bit of an opportunity to organize and regroup, and to be completely honest take a moment to rest and collect our thoughts. I am grateful to still be in business, and am very hopeful that the warmer weather brings with it some renewed energy and lifting of restrictions.
We are pleased to be open again to offer you takeout. We will be open this FRIDAY MAY 7 AND SATURDAY MAY 8, and thereafter we will be open from Wednesday - Saturday from 4-8 pm for all of your takeout needs. Someone will be on the phones as of 3:30, so give us a call, leave a message or reach out on social media to place an order. Stay tuned to our social media feeds for updates on features, and check out our menu on this website as it changes often!
Guest Safety Tracing
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please do not enter the premises, return home and contact your local public health unit for further direction:
- Do you have any new or worsening of the following symptoms (that are not chronic or related to other known causes or conditions)?
- Fever and/or Chills (temperature of 37.8 degrees/C or greater)
- Headache that is unusual or long lasting
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Sore throat/trouble swallowing
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Not feeling well
- Unexplained fatigue/muscle aches
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or probable case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has Public Health or the COVID-19 app notified you as being exposed to COVID-19 and required you self isolate?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?