APRIL 2021 COVID UPDATE: We are currently CLOSED for business, friends. We will re-open in some capacity as soon as we can. If you're looking for takeout, please visit one of the several other restaurants in Kincardine, they could all use your support right now! Stay tuned to this website and our social media feeds for status updates on where we are at.
Wishing you a safe and happy lockdown 3.0, and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Guest Safety Tracing
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please do not enter the premises, return home and contact your local public health unit for further direction:
- Do you have any new or worsening of the following symptoms (that are not chronic or related to other known causes or conditions)?
- Fever and/or Chills (temperature of 37.8 degrees/C or greater)
- Headache that is unusual or long lasting
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Sore throat/trouble swallowing
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Not feeling well
- Unexplained fatigue/muscle aches
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or probable case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has Public Health or the COVID-19 app notified you as being exposed to COVID-19 and required you self isolate?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?