We are currently open for dining room + patio dining and take-out at The Tusk, from 5-9 p.m., Wednesday through Saturday. Please call us at 519-396-6000 for reservations, as space is very limited. Please do not reach out for reservations by social media or e-mail, as we don't always have time to respond during the day, and we would hate to miss you! We are running a very small crew and don't always have someone by the phone, so please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned.
For the time being, we will still keep all safety protocols in place, and kindly ask for your cooperation in wearing a mask unless you are seated, sanitizing your hands upon entry, etc. Reservations can be made by phone- please understand that our seating is extremely limited, we will fill up quickly, so be sure to book ahead!
Proof of Vaccination: As of September 22, the Ontario government will be requiring proof of vaccination for patrons wishing to sit inside the dining room. We understand that you may not agree with this policy, however we do intend to uphold it to the best of our ability. The patio and takeout will still be available for unvaccinated persons. We kindly appreciate your understanding and assistance with this matter.
Many thanks, and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
Guest Safety Tracing
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please do not enter the premises, return home and contact your local public health unit for further direction:
- Do you have any new or worsening of the following symptoms (that are not chronic or related to other known causes or conditions)?
- Fever and/or Chills (temperature of 37.8 degrees/C or greater)
- Headache that is unusual or long lasting
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Sore throat/trouble swallowing
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Not feeling well
- Unexplained fatigue/muscle aches
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or probable case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has Public Health or the COVID-19 app notified you as being exposed to COVID-19 and required you self isolate?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Wednseday 5-9 p.m.
Thursday 5-9 p.m.
Friday 5-9 p.m.
Saturday 5-9 p.m.