UPDATE: We are very pleased to have been given the green light- or yellow light, if you will, to start seating customers for in-house dining. We will be working hard to get operational by this Friday, Feb 19. Please wait for an announcement regarding reservations. The Tusk will be closed on Thursday, February 18 so that we can clean, prep, and make sure everything is ready to welcome you back safely.
Thanks for your continued support!
After an eventful (to say the VERY least) 2020, we are filled with gratitude to have survived another year. Although it looked and felt quite different this year, our hard-working staff and wonderful guests have made 2020 a success despite all odds!
We are currently open Tuesday-Saturday, 4-8 p.m. for takeout and dine in. Please call us at 519-396-6000 to place your order or to make a reservation. If the phone line is busy you're welcome to leave a message, or reach out on social media and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Guest Safety Tracing
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please do not enter the premises, return home and contact your local public health unit for further direction:
- Do you have any new or worsening of the following symptoms (that are not chronic or related to other known causes or conditions)?
- Fever and/or Chills (temperature of 37.8 degrees/C or greater)
- Headache that is unusual or long lasting
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Sore throat/trouble swallowing
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Not feeling well
- Unexplained fatigue/muscle aches
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or probable case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has Public Health or the COVID-19 app notified you as being exposed to COVID-19 and required you self isolate?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?